SPX-FL48 Emergency Long Range Infra-Red Ex Illuminator
Video surveillance designed for all hazardous areas
The SPARTAN range of Infra-Red Ex LED luminaires is designed for all hazardous area video surveillance applications and is globally certified for all zone 1 and zone 2 hazardous area environments. As an Emergency variant, the SPX-FL48-iEM25 features an additional battery backup module that delivers up to 100% light output under emergency conditions. The SPARTAN Infra-Red range delivers outstanding images from any camera at night and features removable PSU and LED modules for easy access and inspection. Its CoolXtrude thermal management system delivers an operational life of 10 years+ and a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +55°C; rated up to T6 environments.
The SPARTAN SPX-FL48-iEM25 delivers distances up to 350m.
- Infra-Red LED Hazardous Area Lighting
- Globally Certified for Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Designed for Video Surveillance
- Battery Backup Module for Emergency Operation
- Maintenance and Inspection Friendly
- Removable PSU and LED Modules
- CoolXtrude Thermal Management System
- 10 Year + Operational Life
- -40°C to +55°C